In the event of bad weather call (770) 886-1921 after 7:15 AM for a recorded message. We will try to hve camp if
it is at all possible. IF one day is cancelled due to wearher, NO make up day will be planned. If two days are missed, a special
session will be held on Saturday or Sunday. More than two days, a prorated refund will be made less the $25.00 registration
fee. If afternoon storms develop during the day and we are not able to continue after a wait, we will call for you to pick
up your son. We have a clubhouse for shelter.